Translate

Monday, August 22, 2016

"A Journey of Words" Blog-Tour Day 1: Jacklynn M Desmond, "Six Miles to Suring"




Jacklynn M Desmond

Author Name: Jacklynn M Desmond


Title of story in "A Journey of Words": Six Miles to Suring


Synopsis: A young woman fleeing an abusive relationship with her baby runs into some supernatural troubles.


What inspired you to write this story? A sudden, paranoia inducing episode of Deja vu while driving home from my parent's cabin "Up North". For about thirty seconds I was absolutely convinced I was going in circles. 'What if?' took over from there.


How long have you been writing?
Fourth grade. Mrs. Law's class. I got bored.


What genre do you write in? 
I have no idea. All over the board, really. I seem to like dead people.


What else are you writing at the moment? 
I'm working on the next "of Words" submission, an erotica piece for an anthology, a sequel to my novella "Sixteen" and have some back burner projects. Because ADD is real.


How can people discover more of your work? https://www.facebook.com/Jacklynn-M-Desmond-248333411971713/?fref=ts


"A Journey of Words" is available for pre-order at: scoutmediabooksmusic.com



No comments:

Post a Comment